Thursday, April 28, 2011

Degridation of a society

What is it about humanity that makes it all right to call others names just to belittle them.  I have grown up with this problem.  The blacks have their derogatory term and so do the gays.  FAG, I hate the term.  It's actual meaning is a bundle of sticks.  I don't mind people calling me wood as long as they are talking about my nether region but unfortunately they aren't. LOL.  What's worse is that sometimes gays call them selves that.  I think that if we are willing to call ourselves derogatory terms it only gives others license to call us that.  I think that we need to figure out what is appropriate.  I think fairy is the only term besides gay that fits.  LOL.  I don't know about the rest of homosexual society but I live in fear of someone painting derogatory terms on my garage or hurting me physically because of what I am.  It is bad enough that society sees us as perverts and deviants.  We should not bunch our beliefs in with theirs.  Next time that you feel the need to call gays, fags just remember that their is a derogatory term for every race and creed.  How would you feel if people started using them on you.

May your flame burn bright

Gay Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment